Map on mobile

Meldungen von Spielfehlern

Moderator: Moderatoren

Map on mobile

Beitragvon Cristalia am Do Dez 13, 2018 8:11 pm

The game fits really well on a small screen. Two things i can't get to open are the chat, but that's not that important (especially as everyone speaks german xD) and the world minimap :/
It's almost impossible to move a hero that's far away from the base without a minimap :(

Thank you !

PS : As the forum is in german and my mother tongue is french too, i hope i'm posting in the right place, would be great to have at least the section titles in english.
Cristalia

Re: Map on mobile

Beitragvon Gundohar am Fr Dez 14, 2018 8:56 am

Cristalia hat geschrieben:The game fits really well on a small screen. Two things i can't get to open are the chat, but that's not that important (especially as everyone speaks german xD) and the world minimap :/
It's almost impossible to move a hero that's far away from the base without a minimap :(

Thank you !

PS : As the forum is in german and my mother tongue is french too, i hope i'm posting in the right place, would be great to have at least the section titles in english.

Hello Cristalia,

thanks for your feedback! We also want to integrate the chat and the minimap into Mobile. How long this will take I can't say yet.

Making the names of the forum threads in english is a good idea!

Best,
Gundohar
Gundohar

Zurück zu Bugs und Fehlermeldungen